1. I’m from Leeds originally, and have lived in Yorkshire all my life, I now live just 15 minutes away from Ilkley which is where Alan grew up!
2. I was a bit of a geek at school, and can’t ever remember getting into trouble!
3. I love cooking and am a huge fan of anything healthy and spicy – so veg curry, thai salads and sushi with tonnes of wasabi! are some of my favourite dishes.
4. My middle name is Louise.
5. I have an 8 year old daughter and a 10 year old stepdaughter, and juggle my family life with filming, running my own garden design business, writing my book and doing talks and garden workshops up and down the country.
6. I used to play steel pans for Leeds. I was the tenor pan!
7. I love to exercise, especially Yoga which I try and do three times a week. I am also out most days walking my miniature schnauzer ‘Ziggy’ on the moors or in the woods near where I live.
8. I love a bit course fishing when I get the chance which is rarely these days, my grandad taught me as a young child and has subsequently taught my daughter too. I also love to dance, you can never dance and not feel happy.
9. I’ve got one younger brother.
10. I love real ale and craft beers – my favourite at the moment is Milk Stout, my great grandma used to let me taste it when I was a kid and I thought it was disgusting! She’d be proud of me now.