1. My middle name is Ruth
2. At school I was always being naughty but never seemed to get caught! I bunked off lessons and never wore the correct uniform but I always got away with it.
3. My chosen superpower would be flight. I think it would just be amazing to be able to fly.
4. When nobody’s looking, I take the phone off the hook and settle down to an episode of Midsomer Murders with a cup of tea and a packet of rich tea biscuits.
5. I’m an absolutely terrible cook. I tried to make a pie once but the crust was all cracked and burnt on the outside and the filling was raw!
6. I would love a tattoo but don’t have the guts to go through with it – I’m scared I’ll regret it. My friends at university were all going to get one at the same time, but one by one they chickened out… and so did I!
7. Like Katie, I’m a real ale fan. I used to drink lager until I tried Skrimshander, a continental style golden beer, and then I was converted.
8. For Christmas last year I made everyone home-made gifts. My mum got a key holder in the shape of a flower.
9. I’ve always been quite good at crafts – my mum taught me to knit and although I’m not very good I can rustle up jumpers, scarves and hats etc.
10. My nickname is Frinky. It has been ever since I was a little girl and now everyone on the shoots calls me it all the time.